firenashes.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

TRUTH

Life is nothing
but the Butt end of a cigarette


When the flesh is mingled to the dust

Expectation fades in the air
Passion float in the water

Everybody becomes a nobody...

And all you damn busy souls
Could I ask you then

Why these facade dreams?

Why these unending pretentions?

Crucade conspiracy?

Aimless marathon?

Hey! thou Himalayan Breeze

Twittering nightingle

Soothing winterdrops


Sing a lullaby for me.

Imbued me with the pastoral pleasure
Take me out of this ethereal earth

Make me a twig

make me a bird
make me a nobody


cring...cring...cring

Hello... yes sir...
ya ya.. will reach by 10.15
ok sir ...ok


Seh....Seh....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

truth indeed...
encompassing sublunary bondages...


...anuraag...

Umananda Kalita said...

Thanks anurag...for your time and words!!

Unknown said...

Xobdor mayajaalat muhita holu.....

Anonymous said...

:) Pleasure...Dhonyabad..prerona diyar babe!!