firenashes.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 19, 2009

conversation

Come come...
Wholesale poetry market
You give me ‘chaka-chak’ feelings
I’ll give you warm poetry

-------------------------

OK then...
You become a stone-statue
I’ll become a piece of frozen ice


By being another ‘statue of liberty '
You’ll continue a heritage
Mingling with whisky I’ll become a sensation!

----------------------------

Knock knock knock
“Is God at home? I’m in a deep trouble you know.
Would have been better if I meet him once.”

“ No no. He’s not at home.
Had gone with Narendra Modi for an important meeting.
Appointment full. Please come after 400 years.”

------------------------------

Come
Let’s play hide and seek
You become destiny
I’ll become ocean of ambitions!

--------------------------------

Ya, it’s true...
In Dhritarashtra’s land
Duryodhan is the fittest king
Panchapandava parties everyday!

-------------------------------

9 comments:

D Writer said...

Awesome!!!!!Bor bhal likhise dei kunubai :D M getting inspired

Umananda Kalita said...

Oh m so inspired to become somebody'd inspiration:) Bor bhal comment dise dei konobai!!

Anonymous said...

Barhiyaa... porhi aapluta holu........

Umananda Kalita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Umananda Kalita said...

Thanx buddy!!

Noni said...

..social inner eyes...

do u write poems in assamese??

Umananda Kalita said...

@Noni...yes I do...actually this one was published in "Axomiya Kobita" community in orkut in Assamese...there are many in Assamese since 2001:)

delhidreams said...

y r u not posting anymore?

Umananda Kalita said...

@ Adee buddy
Don't know when something will strike my mind, squeez my nerves, tickle my heart...I'm probably 'comfortably numb'... for the time being